Live deals and external websites
Whilst this site brings together the keenest deals from multiple websites, we are open and honest about our relationship with them. Live online deals are provided by external merchants to us and we filter these deals to find the best prices. We may or may not receive a commission on any sale. This will not taint any recommendation we make about any product or service, our reputation has been built on honest reviews and comments.
By linking you directly onto a participating website, you become subject to their own privacy and disclosure policies as soon as you click that link. This is normal web behaviour.
If you opt in to receive updates from us via our mailing list, the type of information we may collect about you, and only WITH your permission, includes:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your postal address
Generally, this information is requested when you are either downloading free products, when you purchase any of our products (eBooks, software, physical products etc.) or when you subscribe to our newsletters. Note that we never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by using the contact form on this website at any time.
How we control your personal information
We do not use your personal information for any reason other than to contact you. We never sell, give away or rent your email address or details to a third party.
How we may use your personal information
Your personal information is used for our internal use only and this is for the following reasons:
- To advise of software upgrades or updates on our products.
- To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from us.
- To send out information, recommendations and resources to you.
- To help us create and deliver relevant and interesting content to you.
- To advise you of new products, services, special offers and information which we feel may be useful to you.
We shall only ever disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of international law
- Comply with legal processes served on our company
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our company
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees or users of our products and services
Should you wish to further discuss the details of this disclosure, please feel free to contact us through this website at any time.